As a fan, the news of of Joey has been heartbreaking, but I haven’t had much time to process it yet. My focus has been supporting my husband, and pouring into our family.Things are tough, but they will get better in time- one day at a time. Rest easy, Joey. ? — uh-lee-see-yuh Taylor (@AliciaETaylor) July 30, 2021
The band's second album of 2020 arrives this Friday, October 2nd. Drive-By Truckers Announce New Album, Share “The New...
"It's been a great year for albums... most of all because I haven't fucking released one!" The post Watch Lewis...
- news, Rock News
AUTOPSY has announced the departure of longtime bassist Joe Trevisano. The highly influential U.S. death metal pioneers made his exit...
MEGADETH’s DAVID ELLEFSON Says ‘It’s Hard’ For Young People To Emotionally Digest Being Criticized On Social Medianews, Rock News
In a new interview with the "Into The Necrosphere" podcast, MEGADETH bassist David Ellefson was asked what advice he...
Song is the first of five reimagined tracks to appear on a deluxe version of the album 'By Blood'
Myles Kennedy is streaming video of the debut live performance of 'In Stride'
- Morgan Wallen reportedly only donated a third of his promised $500,000 to Black-led organisations
- Courtney Barnett Shouts Out Quivers After Discovering “Completely Coincidental” Music Video Similarities
- Carly Rae Jepsen reflects on ten years of ‘Call Me Maybe’: “it was like a lightning bolt to my little life”
- Genesis Kick Off Reunion Tour: Setlist + Video
- Tori Amos on mental health: “I get out of certain situations by writing myself out of hell”