Jon Schaffer used bad judgement because he’s a white nationalist piece of dog dung. His band mates cheered him on because Iced Earth are a terrible band. His request for a “do-over” proves his pathetic weakness. He’s the dictionary definition of a bell-end. https://t.co/SxJdCV4UHg— Danko Jones (@dankojones) March 21, 2021
The British-American actress won two Academy Awards and received three more nominations. R.I.P. Olivia de Havilland, Oscar-Winning Actress and...
Metallica have released a video of their performance of the 'Ride the Lighting' classic 'For Whom The Bell Tolls',
SAXON frontman Biff Byford recently teamed up with his son Seb (NAKED SIX) to perform a couple of songs...
North also released solo albums after his sole LP with the Long Island glam band
GUNS N’ ROSES Drummer FRANK FERRER Discusses Challenges Of Playing Songs Recorded By STEVEN ADLER, MATT SORUMnews
During an appearance on the latest episode of the "Appetite For Distortion" podcast, GUNS N' ROSES drummer Frank Ferrer...
The trailer for the upcoming movie The Burnt Orange Heresy has premiered, which stars The Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger...
"It’s really depressing… but it’s necessary" The post Damon Albarn hints at sequel to Gorillaz’ ‘Plastic Beach’ appeared first on...
- Win Ryan Hurd ‘Pelago’ CDs
- 21 Savage Turns Himself In on 2 Charges and Released on Bond in Georgia
- Portugal. The Man Cover LEN’s “Steal My Sunshine” and Eels’ “Novocaine for the Soul”: Stream
- NYFF Review: Joel Coen Goes Solo in Style with The Tragedy of Macbeth
- Azealia Banks Elated Over Grimes, Elon Musk Breakup: ‘We Can Finally Make Those Darn Songs’